What to Ask Your Obstetrician
Sometimes it can be difficult to remember questions when you see your provider so make sure you write down your questions and take them with you to your provider.
- Would I benefit from a referral to pelvic floor physical therapy?
- Will I continue to have trouble with bowel control? When should I consider seeing a urogynecologist or colorectal surgeon?
- If I am considering another pregnancy would a vaginal birth or c-section be recommended?
- When can I resume sexual activity and my normal workout routine?
- I have been struggling with anxiety and depression, do you have a mental health professional you recommend and is there medication I can start?
- If I have not fully healed at 6 weeks postpartum, would I be a candidate for estrogen cream?